Call for Letter of Interest - Consultant Evaluators
United Mission to Nepal (UMN) is an international development organisation which strives to address root causes of poverty, leading towards fullness of life as it serves the people of Nepal. Multicultural teams of Nepali and volunteer expatriate staff work alongside local organisations in remote districts of the country, building partnerships that lead to healthy, dignified and empowered individuals, families, and communities.
UMN is now inviting experienced Consultant Evaluators to submit a Letter of Interest for inclusion on its internal database from which Consultant Programme Evaluators are selected.
Candidates should have experience in evaluation related to one or more of the following;
- Sustainable Livelihoods
- Capacity Building
- Minimum Master's Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience at senior level in community development.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of development issues in Nepal.
- In-depth understanding of evaluation processes and approaches.
- Sound knowledge and experience in planning, implementing and reporting evaluations.
- Good facilitation and information recording skills.
- Ability to analyse and report information including the use of appropriate software.
- Excellent language and communication skills in both Nepali and English.
All interested and experienced individuals who meet the minimum qualifications are encouraged to take up this opportunity by completing the UMN Evaluator Letter of Interest and submitting it together with their CV. The Letter of Interest template can be downloaded from our website: www.umn.org.np/consultants or hard copies can be obtained from our Kathmandu Office at Thapathali.
Completed hard copy application forms can be delivered to the UMN Thapathali Office, or soft copies sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . Short-listed candidates for specific evaluations will be invited to the assessment process. This is an open-ended process and we welcome applications and updated details at any time; however we would encourage you to register your application as soon as possible.
Click here to download Letter of Interest template.