Kathmandu | Province 3
History and Key Successes of the Organisation
A Brief History of the Organisation
Inspired by Biblical principles and our faith in Jesus Christ, Micah Nepal (MN) is a network of those servings the poor and oppressed as a demonstration of God’s love for all people. MN members serve all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender.
Micah Nepal was established in 2005 in Nepal by inspired and experienced leaders and registered with the Government in 2008.
At Micah we spiritually nurture staff by strengthening their understanding of Micah Network’s Christian identity, core values and working principles, giving them the confidence to express this through their work and in their work relationships.
Organisational Strategic Information
A global Christian community mobilised to transform mission in Nepal through the Gospel.
Motivate and equip a global community of Christians in Nepal to embrace and practice integral mission
Practical implementation of Integral Mission by the members in their lives and communities.
- To build the capacity of the members to identify and address pertinent community issues (in the areas of advocacy, networking and Integral Mission)
- To see communal harmony, peace and justice promoted in partnership through members of Micah Nepal
- To build and develop strong networks of members
- To see church and communities envisioned and equipped to address the needs of the poor and vulnerable
- The best practices in the area of Integral Mission are documented and serve as a learning resource.
Christ Centred, Love, Mercy, Justice, Humility, Stewardship.
Geographic Areas Covered
All over Nepal.
Micah Members; Church Groups; Christian NGO/INGO; Theological Institutions.
Integral Mission, Justice and Peace, Disaster Response, Advocacy.
Member and Staff Diversity
Current Partnership/Donors (maximum of three)
Phased Out Projects (maximum of three)
GPO Box 8975, EPC-1757, Mahalaxmisthan, Lalitpur Nepal
5170492 firstname.lastname@example.org www.micahnetworknepal.org.np
Thir Koirala, National Co-ordinator
Last Updated: September 2019