Rinimoksya Samaj Sudhar Kendra (RSSK)
Mugu | Province 6
History and Key Successes of the Organisation
A Brief History of the Organisation
Rinimoksya Samaj Sudhar Kendra (RSSK) is a Non-Governmental Organisation formed in the initiation of active farmers of Rowa with the help of UMN Mugu Education Project. Its aim is to bring changes to the lives of Rowa people through advocacy, awareness raising, and community mobilisation.
Organisational Strategic Information
Creation of a healthy, educated and prosperous society.
To fulfil the basic needs of the community through the formation and empowerment of community groups, in order to tackle issues regarding health, education, the economy and use of local resources.
To fulfil the basic needs of community people.
- To empower the community group in life skills, education, health and agriculture;
- To decrease the discrimination, myths and social issues of the community;
- To increase the agricultural production and livelihoods of the community and access to the market;
- To conduct different health activity in the community;
- To improve the income status of the community through capacity building.
Good governance; cultural, environmental and climate sensitivity; transparency; integrity.
Geographic Areas Covered
Chhayanath Rara Municipality.
Women and children.
Networks and Affiliations
Member and Staff Diversity
Current Partnership/Donors (maximum of three)
Phased Out Projects (maximum of three)
Rowa, Chhayanath Rara Municipality, Mugu
087-660123 email@example.com www.umn.org.np/partners/rssk
Kriparam Sawat, Chairperson
Last Updated: September 2019