Pray for UMN
Posted on May 17, 2022
- Thank you for continuously upholding Rabbi, ITS Officer in your prayers, he has completed 5th round of Chemotherapy and he is doing fine.
- We are very happy that a few of our expatriate colleagues have finally got work visas. This includes two of our hospital doctors. Two further medical visas are to be processed this week.
- We are grateful for Donor visits. It has helped us to strengthen our relationships and to understand what we have been doing for community transformation.
- Thank God for some successful new recruitments. Please continue to pray for upcoming recruitments for the right person.
- Please continue to pray for Project Agreements approval by the government. It is taking longer than we have expected.
- Continue to pray for ongoing review and new development of Strategic Plans of clusters and corporate teams respectively. May this address the root causes of poverty and contribute to community transformation.
- Continue to uphold Rabbi, Sagar's father, and Bhagirath's mother for complete healing.
- Of course the property dispute continues and appreciate your prayers for resolution.
- In Tansen Mission Hospital a Mental health prescribers training is taking place all week. Please pray for this training and for how we seek to help patients suffering from mental health issues.
- Also, at Tansen, please pray for Becky Eiwen and Sonia Park who leave Nepal at the end of their terms of service in UMN
- UMN Board members, Caroline Trimble's mother passed away yesterday. Please pray for God's comfort and strength as the family grieves.